Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting Down to Business

Howdy!!

So I just bought my tickets, which was actually kind of unnerving because I'm making plans for the second half of the summer, none of which are set in stone. Thus, I didn't have a return date. EVERYTHING everything is over on June 26, which is when the school suggests that we return home, but a lot of the things that I want to do start before then, like between the 14th and the 25th of June, like Breakthrough Collaborative and this summer camp that I'm applying to be a counselor for. But, there is a 3-week period between the end of classes and June 26th, so my exams could be anywhere within those three weeks. If I'm trying to be home by a certain time, I don't want to book a ticket for a date too much later than I can afford to leave. Fortunately, I was able to get round-trip tickets for a little less than I expected, leaving some money in my budget in case I need to change the return date. :-)
The only thing about my tickets is that I still have to get to LA from Nashville or St. Louis which I'm going to try my best to do for like $300. There's some good deals out there, though. Just gotta find them.
So.... passport: check. visa: check. tickets: check (almost). Phone...I'm going to get one when I get there. I've been online shopping and researching. USA need to get on her GSM game though. Hmm...I need some of those vacuum space saver thingies.

Peace Love and SATB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here...